Buying a home isn’t always easy, especially in our current market, but it should still be exciting, even if it’s your 2nd or 3rd home or even if you’re an investor. Buying real estate is one of the most effective ways to ensure that you’ll have a secure financial future.Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to guaranteeing that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from finances to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I can also help you with the purchase of that perfect investment property.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Help you avoid costly mistakes and make sure you don’t overpay for your new home.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.