I love fall.
The heat of August dissipates, it’s my birthday, I get to wear my sweatshirt with dogs on it, and I don’t feel guilty about letting my lawn go brown when most of my neighbors diligently water during the stifling sunny days of summer. Their lawns will also soon go brown; I’m just ahead of the curve.
Ok, technically, it’s not fall but when my shrub in the back turns red, it’s fall.
But what I most love is that the best houses come on the market! There are less buyers, cool houses and interest rates are still amazing.
I’m previewing homes that are unique, whether its location, style or visionary remodel. Maybe it took all summer to finish up repairs or sellers are hopping on the appreciation bandwagon a little later than normal but if you are considering buying, come check these homes out with me. This week, I’m looking at ranches and an investment property in Fort Collins and Loveland.
- Nearly 2 acres on Richmond Dr., stunning ranch with barn and in a close-in location. $1.5M
- University Acres Mid-century Modern ranch. Gorgeous. $689K
- Historic Charles Lory home. Old Town. $615K
- Near City Park Lake, remodeled ranch. $550K
- 1940’s home on almost an acre on Summit View. $380K
- Country Club Estates ranch, needs updating, near Sculpture Park. Good price. $374K
- Almost an acreage in Devil’s Backbone Estates. Smaller home with outstanding views. $459K
- Interesting investment on Garfield. Duplex plus opportunity for 4-plexes? Tiny home village? $500K
- Pinewood Reservoir subdivision. 3 acres. Spectacular. $650K
- Courtney Dr. older subdivision. Nice place! $300K
Yes, I like ranches. Next time, I’ll preview some new construction and try and stay under $500,000.
(And I’ll include houses with 2 stories or more.)